Thursday, October 23, 2014

Tsuru's Volcano Roll + Baked Seafood Dynamite Roll

Volcano Roll: 
"A fiery roll of salmon, spicy onions, spicy oil and mayo fried to perfection and finished with two of Tsuru's special sauces."

I will never ever get enough of this one. Ever. The presentation itself is drool-worthy. The taste is first rate! I could feel the sexual tension between the spaces of my teeth at every grind of this one haha. Its freshness, sweetness, juiciness and the tinge of spice at every bite would justify why it's called "Volcano Roll".The combination of the flavors explode every time between the palate and lustful taste buds of my mouth!



Baked Seafood Dynamite Roll
"Maki topped with scallops, kani, spring onions and spicy dynamite sauce baked to perfection."

It was my first time trying this one! Every piece was savory, and the taste exceeded my expectations. Well... I maybe had a little "This looks reaaaally delicious this must really taste good" mindset the first second the dish was served on our table, ready to be guzzled by my greedy-for-maki appetite!


Tsuru
G/F Abreeza Mall
Davao City

No comments:

Post a Comment