Sunday, October 5, 2014

Fatski: Durian Mini Cheesecake


Just before my duty, my friend introduced me to try this place. As some of you may know already, based on my previous posts, I'm not much of a sweet tooth, but I guess I have finally grown a piece or two!




I ordered their Durian mini cheesecake as to-go because I had my graveyard shift in about an hour or thirty minutes. For 115P, I did not actually expect this to taste really really really good! Tbh, I wasn't sure what to order because everything looked so tempting, but I gave in to my guts (and for my love of Durian) to order this, and boy, my guts were right!

There is a right balance of the cheese's sweetness with the Durian's dominant taste, and the graham base below just made the whole thing soft with a bit of crunch at every bite.


They also sell lots of goodies and offer more cakes and desserts!





Fatski Sugarry Palace
Door 4 G/F
Seven O'3 Building
Tionko Avenue, Davao City

No comments:

Post a Comment