Sunday, October 5, 2014

Tori Grill's Japanese Experience: BBQ Style!

My love for Japanese cuisines just boomed from 100x to idk, maybe 99999x better?

Since Filipinos are known to commonly sear their dishes with a bit of charring here and there, Tori Grill's legit way of letting us experience affordable BBQ cuisines in Japanese style has got this city grilled up!


What I ordered:
Meal 6 which includes:
5 skewers of my choice + rice
I also ordered an additional bowl of miso soup, salad, and one glass of iced tea

Here is Meal 6!! What I liked about their presentation (aside from the fact that their barbeques looked so delicious I was actually sad the sticks were not edible), was that their rice had a dust of Tori Karaage (chicken bites) on top!



The 5 Skewers I ordered were:
(From top left to right, to bottom left to right)

Negima (chicken thigh with scallion)
Butabura (pork belly)
Tsukune (chicken meatballs)
Uzura bacon (quail egg wrapped with bacon)
Aspara Bacon (asparagus wrapped with bacon)- my favorite!!

Additional orders:

Torikawa (chicken skin)- my favorite!!
 Sunagimo (gizzard)

 What I loved about their BBQ was the taste of the seasoning was evident in every bite! Everything else was soft, juicy, and just plain delicious! I swear, while I was chewing I could just imagine closing my eyes and feel the sensation of the meat rolling through my teeth!


PS. The serving is quite smaller than you think, esp for barbeque bums like myself, but you can always order an additional plate or two!





Tori Grill
Quirino Avenue
Corner Gen. Luna street
Davao City



No comments:

Post a Comment