Thursday, October 23, 2014

Miko's Brew: Miko's Sandwich



It was my first time to order Miko's Sandwich from Miko's Brew last week. It was one morning where i was procrastinating on our rotational case study and my mind wasn't really working with nada glucose to munch on, so I decided that maybe a bite or more of one of Miko's Brew's specialties with the bonus of the place' lovely ambiance will cure my oh-I-only-have-a-few-hours-left-before-our-case-study-presentation-and-I-haven't-mastered-my-part-yet-and-Im awfully-procrastinating-this-isn't-working-!!!! kind of feeling.

Miko's Sandwich consisted of:

wheat bread
cucumber
lettuce
a layer of tuna mayonnaise

wheat bread
egg
a layer of chicken (Im not so sure~ I was so hungry whether it was chicken or tuna mayo I wouldn't care for hell anymore) mayonnaise

wheat bread
bacon slices
another layer of mayonnaise
 wheat bread

+ a handful of crunchy chips

I also tried their Chocolate Macadamia milk tea. It's a must try!



Miko's Brew
Chavez street
Davao City

No comments:

Post a Comment