Friday, January 31, 2014

Food Blog: Chocolate Pralines

Chocolate Pralines by Patrick Co!





You have got to try these affordable, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate pralines!

 The caramel-filled is my favorite one, but I was honestly surprised on the mint and strawberry-filled chocolate pralines. I am not the biggest fan of just about anything with strawberry, but this one is an exception! The mint is da bomb too. It doesn't taste aggressive, which was in total contrast to what I had expected. I'm definitely ordering more soon! Martha Stewart will get her hands on these treats soon- i just know it. haha!

Texture wise, the praline is soft and chewy, unlike other chocolate candies that would make me want to check my teeth on the mirror, just to make sure they're still in place. The chocolate coat compliments the flavors inside, truly a heavenly combination!

AVAILABLE IN:
Caramel
Mint
Strawberry!





For more deets:
  • 16 pcs / box for 220 Php only!
  • Pm/Text/Viber - (0922) 8662 288 

MORE FLAVORS SOON HOORAY
I WILL BE HANDING OUT FREE SAMPLES ON MONDAY 2-3-14 :)



No comments:

Post a Comment