Saturday, January 11, 2014

SHOP: Naughty Knots

Don't you just appreciate the DIY gifts made especially for you?

I love giving customized gifts to my loved ones! For me, it solely means that these people are special because I ordered something exclusively just for them.

 Before last Christmas of 2013, I was making friendship bracelets for my college buddies. However, school kept me so busy (there are the days I desperately wish I was Robert Koch's long lost great great granddaughter huhu) that I didn't have enough time and energy to finish what I've started.

But because I really wanted to give my chums something for the holidays, I decided to order customized friendship bracelets from Gem and Gayle's Naughty Knots.



 Not only was I satisfied with the simple yet creative patterns of the bracelets, but I also saved myself from the hassle of going to the mall teeming with last minute Christmas shoppers.




Click here to follow their Instagram account! 
(Visit their shop by clicking on their icon found under the SHOP section of this page)

No comments:

Post a Comment