Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Food Blog: Kalakoa Coffee Hut

Aloha, brah!

Feel the Hawaiian vibe as Kalakoa Coffee Hut offers you refreshing drinks and delicious pastries to calm your sweat glands down on a very hot day! Kalakoa Coffee Hut opened last September 21, 2013.

The place is very convenient, especially for students who just want to chill and talk about anything, or for shopaholics who need to rest their heels and treat their tummies since the tiki hut is just located inside the mall. The smoothies they offer range from 95-125 Php. The cupcakes are worth 65 Php, and the cakes are for 125 Php per slice. 



What we ordered:
  • Kahai Smoothie for 115 Php
  • Hilo Frappe for 125 Php
  • Salted Caramel Frappe for 120 Php


 What you see is what you get! 


 

 With the owner, Ms. Bianca Delgado :)




Yea's:
  • The smoothies were worth their prices. I actually had a hard time finishing my drink because I was so full already!
  • I loved the comfy seats! It definitely added to the laid back atmosphere.
  • Miss Bianca offered me their Banana crumb cake for free. It was so good! I will not get into details with the taste so you would have to try it out for yourself! Teehee.

Nay's:
  • I initially felt a bit awkward with the location but eventually didn't mind about it since I was too busy sipping my yummy smoothie and talking to my girlfriends (Is this even a nay? haha) 


With Mel, Thesa and Camila!

PS Sorry for the low quality, forgetful me forgot to charge my camera's battery :(


KALAKOA COFFEE HUT
Urban Turf, 3/F
Abreeza Mall
JP Laurel Ave., Davao city

2 comments: