Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Kitchen Shenanigans: Comfort Shake

Last Tuesday night, my friend Camila and I decided to lighten up our moods by making a yummy shake!



Caffe D’Vita Mocha Cappucino: S&R


Elle & Vire Whipping Cream: Robinson’s Supermarket



It is always a good idea to top your shake with a whip cream! This Elle & Vire Whipping cream was very rich and creamy that I had to struggle not to open the fridge and put the whole contents of the can inside my mouth.



For the Health Conscious:

  • There are 100 calories in a 2 tbsp serving of Caffe D'Vita Mocha Cappuccino. You can always try out for other alternatives if you want.
  • Calorie breakdown: 36% fat, 60% carbs, 4% protein. For more details click here.

I suggest that you shouldn’t make this too often (although it is quite impossibru, especially after your first sip), as it may interfere with your diet -or, you could count this as your cheat day! haha. I swear, one glass is not enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment