Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Yuyu Cafe's Homemade Ice Cream: Cookie Butter + Mango Float


Mango Float

If I closed my eyes whilst eating this, I wouldn't have guessed this was ice cream (besides the obvious part that it is, in fact, ice cream lol). The sensational taste is as legit as the real mango float dessert!




Speculoos

Dee-lee-scious!! This is my current favorite (among the only two flavors of 6-8 flavors I've tried haha). Idek how they do this, but it's just as delicious as the real cookie butter  food paste! I mean, other shops who make homemade ice cream improvise the original flavors so much that the ice cream doesn't taste exactly as how they're supposed to. But this, wow. just wow. A big thumbs up for Yuyu Cafe!!


Just a little tip: Eat their ice creams as fast as you can because before you even decide to emote over the yummy-ness of one scoop, the ice cream's already melted! 



No comments:

Post a Comment