Monday, September 29, 2014

Saging Repablik's Sisag + Spare Ribs with Banana BBQ Sauce

Feeling like you're about to drain, but couldn't afford to snooze off? What better way to cure drowsiness than to eat a Banana! Bananas are known to boost up one's energy levels, therefore eliminating any lethargic cell lulling our bodies to sleep. But, here's the catch! Saging Repablik has creatively incorporated this magical fruit into our cuisines!


What we ordered:
Spare Ribs with Banana BBQ Sauce (P245)
Sisag (P175)

Spare Ribs with Banana BBQ Sauce. Ooh, this one tasted inexplicably good! You have to try this! The meat was amazingly tender and succulent that I didn't think I needed my set of teeth to chew it!

Sisag (Sisig + Saging). This is my favorite dish in Saging Repablik. Trust me when I say that if you order this, you wouldn't want to share this with anybody else! Haha




What I've noticed was that their cuisines tasted sweeter than the usual generic blend of the flavors of how to usually prepare them. Spare Ribs and Sisig are two common dishes various restaurants serve, but with a mix of banana, the ample amount of sweetness had me craving for more!


SAGING REPABLIK
Tionko Ave. corner V. Mapa St.
Davao City

No comments:

Post a Comment