Monday, September 29, 2014

Easy to love comfort food: Cafe' Anabelle's!


Whoa! Imagine my surprise when I found this cute place inside the mall! The interior design of the place was exactly what I have planned my cafe in Restaurant Town / Bakery Town app to look like... if I had enough gold coins to spare. hehe


What we ordered:
Strawberry smoothie
Heart-shaped pancakes
Peanut butter and Jam Sandwich
Earl Grey Tea with a spoonful of honey



I think the cafe was having a soft-opening the day we chose dine in. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to capture the interior design of the place because there were quite a mob of customers ordering and dawdling around the place, with children running around as well (btw, the cafe has a mini corner for toddlers to play!!), but, surely, this dainty of a place satisfied our dainty appetites!

Truly, Cafe Anabelle lives up to its motto, "easy to love comfort food"!


CAFE ANABELLE'S
G/F Abreeza Mall
Davao City

No comments:

Post a Comment