Saturday, January 25, 2014

Food Blog: Sea Green Cafe & Lifestyle Shop


Fresh ingredients.
Handmade with love.
Choice products for home
that respect the environment.
Be filled with good food
and excellent company.



My head would always make a U-turn to the direction of this cafe every time our car passes by, but I never bothered to visit & try out their specialties. However, last Wednesday, I was craving for something new & healthy, so my friends & I decided to have lunch at Sea Green Cafe & Lifestyle shop.





I instantly regret the fact that I did not bother to drop by here before. The ambiance was so refreshing & peaceful, like I was warped into a private restaurant  in Hawaii (not that I've been there before either, I just felt like mentioning the place hehe). The waitresses were pleasant as well!

The cafe offers vegetable / fruit / dairy / fish meals only, but, for the meat hoarders, this place might change your mind!

We ordered:
  • Lemon ginger iced tea
  • (4) Thai Fish cakes with cilanto brown rice
  • Indian Style Prawn Curry with Brown Rice

Lemon ginger iced tea

Indian Style Prawn Curry with Brown Rice

Thai Fish cakes with cilanto brown rice



The food was heavenly! Even Jom, who wasn't fond of eating green, said that the food was great (with no hint of sarcasm in his voice). I wanted to try out their best-seller, the Dad's Favorite, but it wasn't available at that time.





The shop sells lifestyle goodies too!




To give my over-all review in this place in one sentence: 
This is my new favorite place!

with R, Paopi, Jom & Davin!


Circumferencial road, 
Dona Vicenta subd.,
Davao City

Monday-Saturday
11:30am-10:00pm
Sunday
10:30am-9:00pm 

2 comments:

  1. masarap don alex ?? tska affordable lan ? hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes masarap! :) 200+ ang prices ng main course meals but worth it!

      Delete